Episode 29: Celebrating Breast Beauty with Talia Schwartz
Breast Anatomy, Mom Journey October 7, 2020
In this episode, we are welcoming Talia Schwartz, MD. She is the founder of Soleil Rose, a swimwear brand for women with breast asymmetry. She’s a mother of 3 and a non-practicing MD.
After being diagnosed with breast cancer and undergoing treatment, she was left with uneven breasts. Many women who are breast cancer survivors experience this but it’s actually a very common issue for women–as a result of breastfeeding, hormonal changes, and naturally.
We are having a conversation about breast asymmetry and changes through the lifespan, especially breastfeeding. Join us to indulge in a lovely discussion about body acceptance and beautifying our breasts in a non-sexual way.
In this episode, you’ll hear:
- How common it is for women to have asymmetrical breasts
- Ways to find beauty in our bodies no matter what stage of life we are in
- How compassion for ourselves can create ease through difficult times
- Use code HOLISTIC15 for 15% off Soleil Rose swimwear: https://soleilrose.com
- Soleil Rose on Instagram
- Soleil Rose on Facebook
- Holistic Lactation Website
- Follow on Instagram
- The Nurture Collective
Other ways to enjoy this episode:
Subscribe on Apple Podcasts | Subscribe on Spotify | Join The Nurture Collective®: Our Expert-Led Course + Community