Episode 4: Is It Ever Too Late to Get Help?
Mindset February 12, 2020
In this episode, Jacqueline dives into what’s possible for you, even if you’re further along in your breastfeeding journey. This episode is about hope, optimism, and creating your own success along the way.
If you enjoy this episode and it inspired you in some way, I’d love to hear about it and know your biggest takeaway. Take a screenshot of you listening on your device, post it to your Instagram Stories and tag me @holisticlactation
I’ve got a special gift for all my listeners and it’s 38 powerful breastfeeding affirmations to support you on your breastfeeding journey, so go get that free audio now at https://holisticlactation.com/mantras
In this episode, you’ll hear:
- Why it’s never too late to get help with breastfeeding
- When is the best time to seek help for breastfeeding problems
- How there’s always something you can do to improve things
- Ways to accept and move on if it’s time to stop breastfeeding
- Holistic Lactation Website
- Follow on Instagram
- The Nurture Collective
- Our Advanced Lactation Formula supplement for naturally increasing & sustaining milk supply
Other ways to enjoy this episode:
Subscribe on Apple Podcasts | Subscribe on Spotify | Join The Nurture Collective®: Our Expert-Led Course + Community