Reach out to us for support and we’ll be there for you.
Wherever you are on your breastfeeding journey, we are here to help guide you. Have a quick question? Please check out our Frequently Asked Questions below.
questions? We have answers
How long can this product be used?
We always recommend you check with your healthcare provider(s) if you have personal questions about dosing and usage. That being said, there’s no time limit on using the product itself, other than the expiration date on the bottle.
How long should it take for this to start making a difference?
Everyone is different in terms of if, how and when a supplement will make a difference for them. That being said, our customers have noticed a difference within a matter of hours or sometimes up to two weeks after beginning to take our supplements. Please consult with your healthcare provider(s) if you need more information about how our products can affect you.
Can this product make your baby gassy and fussy?
This is not typical or an intended effect of any of our supplements. If you notice undesirable symptoms in your baby related to taking any of our supplements, please discontinue use immediately and contact your healthcare provider(s).
Are your products Gluten Free?
Yes they are. However, we have not obtained any certification from a third-party testing organization to certify our products as gluten-free. We have opted not to pursue certification at this time to maintain the affordability and quick inventory replenishment rates for our valued customers.
What dosage should I take?
The suggested dose for each supplement is listed on its respective product label. If you have dosing questions beyond this, please consult with your healthcare provider(s) for more information.
Returns, exchanges, and refunds
What’s your return policy?
We are happy to offer refund, exchange, or store credit within 30 days of purchase.
Things to keep in mind:
- Items must be unused, in new condition, and with all seals intact.
- Our products will not work for everyone, and it is up to you to check with your healthcare provider(s) to see if our products are right for you before purchasing.
- To support our small business, consider requesting an exchange or store credit rather than a refund.
- Returns are subject to inspection; note that we may not accept returns that are damaged, opened, or appear used in any way.
- Package items in a manner that protects it during transit.
- Original and return shipping fees are non-refundable.
- If we made a mistake with your order, we will cover shipping. Please email us at email@example.com if you believe that to be the case.
How the process works:
- You will need your order number and the email address used to place the order.
- When your return is approved, you will be able to print a USPS shipping label that is prepaid for the item(s) you have selected.
- Please affix the label to the outside of your package and send it back to us. No need to take it to the post office—just leave for your postal worker to pickup!
- Once we receive your package, please allow 2-3 weeks to process.
- For exchanges, we will send you an email invoice for the return shipping. Once that’s paid, we will send your new item(s) out.
- For refunds or store credit, we will deduct the return shipping fee from your total.
CLICK HERE TO START YOUR REFUND, EXCHANGE, OR STORE CREDIT
NOTE: If you received free items as part of a promotion, and are requesting a refund from that order, please return the promotional items as well. If you do not include your promotional items, we will deduct the retail amount of those items from your refund. If you would like an exchange or store credit, and are staying in the same spend incentive tier, there is no need to return your free items.
concerns? Let’s chat
Get in touch.
Still have questions. We’re happy to help! Please fill out our form and a team member will get back with you shortly.